Return to Headlines

Student and Parent Complaint / Grievance Form

Any student/parent filing a complaint must fill out this form completely and turn it in to the student’s principal. All complaints will be processed in accordance with FNG (LOCAL) policy or any exceptions outlined therein.

This form is available in English and Spanish.